Post-it-notes Call Backs???

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by N.H.BOY, May 4, 2005.

1. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey for the guys that have used these Post it notes on doors for ad. how was the response on these, because Im thinking about ordering some.Thanks and hope all is mowing well payup

2. gocards

gocards LawnSite Member

I think door hangers would get you a better response. Leave post it notes for estimates when people are away.

3. wrestlingcoach

wrestlingcoach LawnSite Senior Member

if the post-it-note is like a small flier, they are great

people just put them on something and call you a couple of weeks later

I had a lady call 2 months later

the cost is a little more than fliers and door hangers BUT easier to hang up

4. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

ahhh, the post its are like 4x cheaper than fliers and doorhangers. I priced them all and right now is the time to put post it notes on the doors and have a written price on it for lawn care. They only take a week to make. This is for cutting and trim. I will be doing hangers for fall clean ups if I dont get good response with the post its. I know some people have put these out and was wondering how the response was.

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Our book of the month 'Start & Run A Landscape Business' Click Here </font></marquee>

Hi N.H.BOY,

Another neat thing about the post-it notes is the potential customer can bring it inside and stick it to their refrigerator and get back to you when they need you. They also take up less space than flyers.

If you do use them, let us know how they work out.

6. markkemark

markkemark LawnSite Member

I started my biz this year using post it notes...so far i have 26 weekly accounts and I have only used about 2000 or so...They keep calling and I haven't put any out for weeks...lol