Post Pics of Bermuda Lawns

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by 1999frontier, Apr 15, 2009.

1. dave k

dave k LawnSite Bronze Member

Remember, you flunked math in H.S. :rolleyes:

2. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

True, I just re calculated it and I came up with 50% green!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. JShe8918

JShe8918 LawnSite Senior Member

I have the photo's uploaded on my computer at home. So when i get home i am going to email them!!!!!!!

I'm still wanting to see some scalped bermuda lawns! I have yet to see anythis year!!!

Jon

4. cgaengineer

Send them to me as well, and check your email.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. cgaengineer

Ok Jonathan, post a pic of the new Locke!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. JShe8918

HAHA... I want that LOCKE!!!! I am going to talk to my banker monday. I will send them to the both of you. Man do i have some weeds really coming up. Chris did you want photo's of the emerald or of my bermuda? I don't have any of my bermuda but i will snap some tomorrow. I have several of the emerald before i cut it. And all i have to say is DANG mowing that stuff on hills and in close quarters with a push mower. The only thing i am worried about with the Locke is that the area that i am going to be mowing has a few areas that are like 20 to 25" wide. That the locke wouldn't fit. IDK what to do! Wish that thing was a 20 or 25". It would make life easier. You will see the areas i am talking about in the photo's.

Jonathan

7. cgaengineer

Either cut those areas with a trimmer (handheld/weedeater since trimmer is a reel too) or pickup a used 20" mclane or trucut...they are plentiful on CL in this area.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. JShe8918

Just got done looking at numbers and i am defenitely going to talk to my banker tomorrow about getting this mower. If he's on board then i will be driving out on wednesday. Chris if you will PM me dave's number if you get a chance. He told me to call him but he didn't give me his number lol... Or email it to me if you don't mind. Email might be more safe. So hopefully with in a few days i will have me a locke! The only down fall is that it doesn't collect clippings like a trucut. Could i buy or build a catcher simular to the tru cuts? Oh and i forgot to take photo's of my front yard. The back is so pitiful i am not going to take a photo of it. Tear.... Tear....

9. cgaengineer

April 6, 2010

[​IMG]

10. JShe8918

Mine looks about as green as yours, Chris. Let me go snap some shots of mine!