Post Pics of Bermuda Lawns

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by 1999frontier, Apr 15, 2009.

1. JShe8918

JShe8918 LawnSite Senior Member

Idler? You lost me there. Wow. Well then i guess i have greased everything. My grass still hasn't greened up much. I guess i need to lower my watering. I am watering on sprays 10 mins per day. LoL. Maybe that is a problem! IDK though.

2. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

The idler sprocket is neither a drive gear or a driven gear...it is usually setup so that it can be tensioned. If the idler bearing is worn the chain will fall off due to the lack of proper tension.

No amount of water is going to green it up if the temps stay cool like they have been. As much as I hate hot weather I am ready to topdress and get my lawn greened up so I will stop messing with it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

Starting to green a little. Got a new toy also. Had 2 20"s.

100_2712.jpg

100_2719.jpg

100_2694.jpg

100_2716.jpg

100_2722.jpg

4. cgaengineer

You are going to like that larger TruCut! I enjoy using my 30" Legacy since I can cut my lawn in about 15-20 minutes now. I didn't mind using my 20" TruCut, but my own lawn 2-3 times per week along with my customers I didn't have time to mess around and needed the ability to finish quickly.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. cgaengineer

My lawn would finish greening up if we could have warmer nights for a change!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

42 here this morning. That want help much lol

7. cgaengineer

Yeah I know, what is up with this weather...this is the craziest spring I can remember!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. JShe8918

No kidding! What the heck are we haveing this cold nights for? It is starting to piss me off! The grass hasn't started hopping yet! I am ready for lots of growth that way i can start making some money!

Chris put up some photo's of your lawn. Green or not. I want to compare!

9. cgaengineer

I'll get some up tonight if I get my customers finished before dark.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. JShe8918

Must be nice being able to work! Today is my off day and i have a small problem. I got both of my new mowers and no truck to pull the with. The U joint and yoke snapped again! WE finally figured out why it is constantly eating those parts for dinner. I sheared off my alignment pins that go through my blocks. Which is to be expected i guess when you have 1183 ft. lbs. of torque and 713 hp! Dang right foot. LoL