Post Pics of Bermuda Lawns

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by 1999frontier, Apr 15, 2009.

1. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Im afraid we will see burning, but it will not be from mowing the same direction...we need rain!

I actually cut mine this AM and it did stripe...faint, but you could and can still see them. I think if I would have gotten the Cali Trimmer I would see my stripes better.

2. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

Here's one of our landscapes with Bermuda

100_1433.jpg

100_1423.JPG

100_1428.JPG

3. JShe8918

JShe8918 LawnSite Senior Member

we need pictures of the POSSIBLE stripes... LoL.. Certified bermuda 419 is being cut monday morning at 9 and being delivered at 11!!!!!!! So excited....

P.S. water is on FINALLY still no controller though

4. cgaengineer

Good for you JSHE! I want to fabricate some sort of roller for the rear of my TruCut...I think a rear roller would be the key to more defined stripes...I have the front roller already, but I just can't help to think that a rear roller would lay down some serious stripes.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. dave k

dave k LawnSite Bronze Member

I think the Bermuda looks better without stripes. Just a nice low cut carpet of grass.

6. tbettis

tbettis LawnSite Member

dave whats your irrigation schedule with this 100 plus degree temp. im startin to lose a little color also. i do a 3:00 am start and end at 6:15a. about 4-5 days out the week. 30 mins per zone for 6 zones and 15 mins for 1.

7. olaf valle

olaf valle LawnSite Member

Chestnut Oaks Prez that house look my future crib :drinkup:

8. dave k

dave k LawnSite Bronze Member

I have 12 zones, 20 min per zone 3 times per week on the rotors, and 10 min with the sprays, on the one zone with the Thermal Blue I do 30 min for that zone, its looking rough right now.
    You just sodded correct? Throw some iron down if its losing color, to hot for more N.

9. cgaengineer

These were taken about 1 hour ago...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. IRRITECH

IRRITECH LawnSite Senior Member