Post pictures of your shirts

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by NNJLandman, Oct 2, 2006.

1. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Any LCOs with t-shirts can you please post your t-shirt on here. Im looking into getting shirts made, I wanted to get some ideas. I have some in mind, I was thinking of like a sandstone(kinda like desert storm army gear color) with black lettering. Something different that would stand out. So if anyone could give suggestions and post some pictures that would be great. Also what should I put on the shirt I dont want to put to much or to little.

Thanks

Jeff

2. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

I have dark green shirts with white lettering. You can read the info from a mile away. I would go this route because you can't see stains on them also.

3. Superior Lawn Maint

Superior Lawn Maint LawnSite Member

I have Safety Green shirts with black lettering. They are kinda bright, but they attract attention. Plus they keep my guys safe when they are working near the curb.

4. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Yea but can your guys take a leak in the woods and not get caught?

5. Superior Lawn Maint

Superior Lawn Maint LawnSite Member

they arent as bright as I made it sounds. They are bright enough to draw attention from potential customers.

6. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

I will try to post some in the near future. I have a couple different colors from forest green to white. I also have safety green with reflective stripes just like traffic vests. :)

7. scaper27

scaper27 LawnSite Member

here are some of mine. i laso have long sleeve shirts

S3500996.JPG

S3500997.JPG

8. GearHead_1

GearHead_1 LawnSite Member
    from Utah

Your gray shirts look very nice.