post pulled by moderators

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by daveintoledo, Aug 19, 2005.

1. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

i am very surprised to see the post pulled regarding Mr fang's discrepancy's concerning his business experience. People come here to learn, and if someone is pretending to be an experienced lco, giving lots of advice to people in need, gets called on there lies, it should be available so people don't follow this false advise.

You site, your rules, I respect that and understand, but considering some of the posts left on here that shouldn't be, and pulling a valid post of credibility is a real shame.....

Thank you for your time, and for this forum, and your understanding.
  2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

The post was pulled by me because Mr. Fangs basically started a double thread, basically saying, "hey look at this thread", then posting the link to another thread he started. One thread about a thread is enough. There is no need for more.
    As for the credibility police, do we really need them? Anyone that is going to be reading this forum for more than a few days, will easily see whose advice they are going to listen to and whose they are not. Just my take on things.
  3. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

just tried to read a post and said i didnt have permission too. clicked back, then refresh and it was gone. im guessing it was pulled. something about how fast is too fast for mower speed. is this what happened? another duplicate or did the thread turn ugly. just curious... no big deal.
  4. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Gone ! when your fishing you never know what you catch, sometimes its good sometimes its bad and other times you come up with nothing :D