Post your logo here

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by sticklelm, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Scagman 48

Scagman 48 LawnSite Senior Member

i have 2 logos floating around i made this one when i first started and will not change it till i go go an LLC then I will be Flynn
    landscape contractors. my shirt guy messed up and made a new logo that said Flynn's Landscaping with a shamrock for the apostrophe. I could care less my name means nothing till im an LLC:laugh:

255389_445806262120632_1586931948_n.jpg

2. Shorelandscaper

Shorelandscaper LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I picked up summit soft logo design pro for less than $40....for an inexperienced guy like myself it was pretty easy. I play around with it then take it to my graphics guy for print

3. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

4. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Alright guy, I have to give you some humerus grief. I see little guys all the time using words to make themselves sounds like a big company. You have not only the "& Associates" thing going on but also the also the "Grounds Care Division" to put it really over the top.

But when I look up your name in a Google search nothing at all shows up. To pile it on with your name that thick and not even have a website which is business 101 seems kind of odd. It's pretty hard to not exist on Google but you have that feat mastered.

There's really no need in business to try to appear on a logo be something your not. Keep it real because clients can see right through a over the top name and it can make you look kind of foolish. I'm not trying to flame you but merely give you some sound advice. Your not the only person guilty of trying to create the persona though name or logo of being something your not.

I think your tree may be clip art from a Dr. Seuss book as well.

5. Scagman 48

Scagman 48 LawnSite Senior Member

Its sad how people try to be like brickman or groundsguys or us lawns its impossible in this day in age to be over the top like that.

6. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL I do the work of 10 homeowners, so "we" at agape appreciate letting "us" add you to "our" growing list of customers. If you need an estimate for additional services "we" will send" one of our associates" to serve you.:clapping:

7. Trees Too

Trees Too LawnSite Silver Member

8. JonLawn

JonLawn LawnSite Member

Here is my new logo.
    [​IMG]

On whiffy's suggestion I got Adobe Illustrator to make my door hanger. Very powerful program. Once I got the hang of it I made this just for the fun of it.

[​IMG]

9. BckYrdLmbrJk

BckYrdLmbrJk LawnSite Member

I've seen a few of the logos you've tried and I like this with the flower/sun design the best. Very professional and elegant in its simplicity. Much better than the ugly tree. Looks good!

Love the truck! I just got rid of my 01 2500 that was just like that. Seeing your picture kind of makes me miss that truck. Fellow NY'er here.

That's beautiful! Love the old fashioned hand painted look on big trucks.

Ha! Yea, that's how I feel. Might be something I should see a psychiatrist about though :laugh:

10. CraigCowen

CraigCowen LawnSite Member

I'm just starting this year and wanted to do something a little different from the normal logos I see around town. I felt like doing something original and also something that goes with the tattoo culture would look better on me since I have sleeves. I'm sure people will find it crazy...but...

CorrectedLogo.jpg