Post your logo here

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by sticklelm, Oct 24, 2013.

1. fsujammer

fsujammer LawnSite Member
    from IA

Here is what I am using. I will get a picture of my truck with these new decals tomorrow.

image.jpg

2. BckYrdLmbrJk

BckYrdLmbrJk LawnSite Member

Jammer: Thats the craziest logo I've ever seen. Not necessarily in a bad way, it looks professional, and I bet it looks really cool on trucks and trailers. But if it didn't say "lawn care" I would assume you were a football team or something.

Stickle: Just checked out your website and I REALLY like it. Really ****in nice. Simple and professional. I also like your cards a lot, very professional, eye catching and straight to the point. I was curious what the back of the card looks like as I can see lines where it looks like you'd write something. If you don't wanna post it on here for any reason PM is cool. I've been doing a bit of card critiquing all the time (can never decide if I like a card or not, and my last two cards are very different from one another). Love the website though.

3. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

i'm using the one on top now, no shading though. Its all i had in JPG format to post. i thought about trying to get a professional to fix it up for me next year. Its simple, but i think its atleast memorable so i can live with it for now. The one on bottom i had some cool texture thing going on, but it just wasn't to good on printed stuff.

justtextlogo2.jpg

sharplawns_logo.jpg

4. VotteroLandscapeCont

VotteroLandscapeCont LawnSite Member

Not the best quality pic, but heres my logo.

5E013EB5-C8BA-465E-8E3D-34D2F8133939.JPG

5. jlbf0786

jlbf0786 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Charlotte, NC

I like the clean look he's got here!

6. jlong10

jlong10 LawnSite Member

Here's mine:

small.jpg

7. chaseh03

chaseh03 LawnSite Member

Here is mine

Harris Lawn & Landscape Logo.jpg

8. ducnut

ducnut LawnSite Bronze Member

What's on my trailer.
    [​IMG]

What's on my letterhead, FB, invoices, cover sheet, etc. Not that my name means anything, but, I've found many people know my name and can't remember my business, vice versa. It covers two bases.
    [​IMG]

My work shirts, front and back.
    [​IMG]

My work jacket, front and back.
    [​IMG]

My casual wear. I've just bought a variety colors and long sleeves, as well as a hoodie. They'll be screened with my phone number in white, like my trailer logo. The first round should've been that way, but, somehow "just like my trailer logo" wasn't understood.
    [​IMG]

Business cards. Those with my city's name are used only in close proximity of where I'm from. Further out, I use the ones without a city, so people don't think I only service Taylorville. Glossy fronts required a glossy back, so that's why the pinstriped artwork. Next time, I'll probably add provided services on the back.
    [​IMG]

The entire presentation.
    [​IMG]

9. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you!!!

10. JonLawn

JonLawn LawnSite Member

Ducnut - pinstriping on the back of your business card is sick.