1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Post your oddity/strange local homes pics here

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Colaguy, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Colaguy

Colaguy LawnSite Senior Member

Pensacola's local Taj Mahal home.

Not sure who owns this property but I think it is pure ugly in its location below Scenic Highway here. To each his own I guess. If that's real gold, I'm going to go steal it. :nono: Gold plant pots everywhere. Not the best pic of front of house, As I was driving. The old car is white and gold lol.

I heard from a reliable source that in the back of house, is a indoor pool, there is is a underwater "tunnel" that goes to another room & the only way to get to that mystery room, is swim through the tunnel!

The structures in yard are new. I do like that tent canopy at end of pier though :drinkup: Pic of homemade pond, has a pipe shooting water up like (30) ft into pond. Not seen in photo.

Post pics of your local odd homes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  2. Colaguy

Better side view of home:

[​IMG]

3. Ormond32176

Ormond32176 LawnSite Member

I've seen that in Pensacola before. It's kind of neat I guess, I mean, I wouldn't want it in my yard.

4. foreplease

foreplease LawnSite Bronze Member

It seems a little creepy to me that you would post these photos on a public forum and ask others to do the same. I am not attacking you personally but think about whoever lives there. Put yourself in their place.

5. foreplease

foreplease LawnSite Bronze Member

I tried to edit my comment but more than 10 minutes had gone by.

...so I just found a post of my own http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=40958here8 that could appear to be hypocritical. The difference is I was kidding, something I did not make too clear.

6. Colaguy

No problem. I think these folks want to be noticed & have their property seen from the roadway. There are plenty of weird or odd designed houses out there. At the beach, we have the Dome Home & the UFO house. Both have been written up nationally in the news. I'll try and find pics I took.

Was giving an estimate this morning and saw this tree deck thingy. The ladder looks scary. Not a great photo-too hazy,

[​IMG]

7. Colaguy