1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Post your open trailer pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by srlawn, Jan 3, 2013.

1. GreenHammer

GreenHammer LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device

2. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

The trailer came with it, it's a Carry-On, and that's one of the reasons I bought this model. The box is a handy place for trimmer line, small gas cans, straps, 2-stroke oil, etc.

3. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

I love my NNT. Its been great to me so far.The only place that might know something is a dealer in rhode island that I bought mine from. I can find the title with the name of the dealer if you want. Just give me a PM and I will find it for you.

And I put 4 self tapping metal screws through the bottom of the box and into the frame. The box was great till I jackknifed it

4. GreenHammer

The toro z 355 is a good bagger/mulcher. I had the opportunity to demo a walker diesel for about a month and really liked the quality of cut/bagging but it couldn't handle the terrain. Kept getting stuck and no hill stability. The toro is a baby beast of sorts. Plenty of power, bags just as good as walker, can operate with one hand, and hill stability like a mo'fo. Awesome mulcher. Just bolt in the mulch plug take the tension of the blower pulley and your mulch'in. Scag made a very similar mower. I had my choice between a walker and a toro. Toro hands down for me.

5. qualitylawnpro

qualitylawnpro LawnSite Senior Member

i just sold a 355 always had walkers bought this toro low hrs from homeowner loved the way it rode and drove but was dissapointed with the cut and suction was terrible . did a few things to correct it but no luck! i wish it would have worked out i really liked the mower.

6. GreenHammer

I have found the cut to be better than good and the suction is something you have to watch. I make sure my belt is in good shape, the bagging baffles are in and the impeller is cleaned out regularly. I have taken the impeller all the way out. Then wire wheeled and coated the housing with POR 15. I have also ground all the nicks and burs off the impeller blades. The hopper really gets packed.

clean ups 2011 175.jpg

7. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

My set up for the big lawns and one of the ones we cut that day.

Picture 19.png

Picture 20.png

8. a clear difference lawn

a clear difference lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have to stay small because I live in a townhome, but my setup still works really well for me.

P1010167.jpg

9. CowboysLawnCareDelaware

CowboysLawnCareDelaware LawnSite Senior Member
    from DE

What your doing must be working with 84 accounts, but you could always rent a shop/garage or rent a large storage unit.

-Michael

10. thompsonslawncare

thompsonslawncare LawnSite Member

I live 2 mins from Tool shed and they sell a ton of them. He cant keep them in stock. He offers a full 1 year warrenty on everything. I bought a 6.5x12 2 years ago with the mesh high sides and only paid $900. Over the winter he has awesome deals. I think they are made in the carlisle area.