Lawn Care Forum banner

Post your open trailer pics

19K views 32 replies 19 participants last post by  Patriot Services 
#1 ·
TryiNg to redo my open trailer and wanted to see some other companies setups. Let's see how everyone running open rolls.

#6 ·
I'm looking to change around the layout of the racks and add a box and some other things. Not sure direction I want to head in so I'm looking for ideas
What do you have? What exactly do you want? Why? The only racks I have is the 3 place trimmer trap. Would like to add a rack for my BP blower though I'm not probably going to do that until I move to an enclosed trailer. At that point I will also get Greentouch Extreme trimmer racks, they're far superior to anything else out there. A lot of times the big cages on the front of the trailer don't to much but add a **** ton of tongue weight.

#7 ·
I'm looking mainly for ideas for my 5x12 as far as where people have mounted trimmer racks and blower racks and how they have loaded their equipment and vice versa. Just seeing what people have done.
Posted via Mobile Device

#8 ·
I like the diamond plate on your fenders KS. I was going to put some grip tape on the areas that get stepped on a lot not only for protecting the finish but when its wet to avoid slips and falls.
Posted via Mobile Device

#9 ·
When i get home from school ill toss up 2 pics of my 5x8 with a custom roll out tarp
Posted via Mobile Device

#12 ·
Landfakers, how do you like that NNT trailer? I bought a used one a few weeks ago to upgrade to a 16' dual axle. I had a 12' single prior. The NNT I bought checked out OK, for the price anyway, but it's beat to hell for only being 4 years old. Gonna take some work to get it pretty later this Spring. I tried looking up some info on them but coldn't find much except that "Tool Shed of America" sells them. The one I bought had that sticker on it as well. Other than that, Can't find anything. I think they're made out near Harrisburg PA but couldn't find a legit website for them. I wanted to find some info on their axles, brakes, etc. Lemme know if you know of anywhere to get that kind of information.

Thanks

#17 ·
Here's our 2013 rig, a 5.5 by 10. Had to keep it small since I'm towing with a 4 cylinder Tacoma:

Here's a property we serviced today:

Another view:

#22 ·
Nice, where did you get the front box? Thanks.
The trailer came with it, it's a Carry-On, and that's one of the reasons I bought this model. The box is a handy place for trimmer line, small gas cans, straps, 2-stroke oil, etc.

#23 ·
Landfakers, how do you like that NNT trailer? I bought a used one a few weeks ago to upgrade to a 16' dual axle. I had a 12' single prior. The NNT I bought checked out OK, for the price anyway, but it's beat to hell for only being 4 years old. Gonna take some work to get it pretty later this Spring. I tried looking up some info on them but coldn't find much except that "Tool Shed of America" sells them. The one I bought had that sticker on it as well. Other than that, Can't find anything. I think they're made out near Harrisburg PA but couldn't find a legit website for them. I wanted to find some info on their axles, brakes, etc. Lemme know if you know of anywhere to get that kind of information.

Thanks
I love my NNT. Its been great to me so far.The only place that might know something is a dealer in rhode island that I bought mine from. I can find the title with the name of the dealer if you want. Just give me a PM and I will find it for you.

And I put 4 self tapping metal screws through the bottom of the box and into the frame. The box was great till I jackknifed it

#24 ·
The toro z 355 is a good bagger/mulcher. I had the opportunity to demo a walker diesel for about a month and really liked the quality of cut/bagging but it couldn't handle the terrain. Kept getting stuck and no hill stability. The toro is a baby beast of sorts. Plenty of power, bags just as good as walker, can operate with one hand, and hill stability like a mo'fo. Awesome mulcher. Just bolt in the mulch plug take the tension of the blower pulley and your mulch'in. Scag made a very similar mower. I had my choice between a walker and a toro. Toro hands down for me.

#26 ·
I have found the cut to be better than good and the suction is something you have to watch. I make sure my belt is in good shape, the bagging baffles are in and the impeller is cleaned out regularly. I have taken the impeller all the way out. Then wire wheeled and coated the housing with POR 15. I have also ground all the nicks and burs off the impeller blades. The hopper really gets packed.

Tire Wheel Riding mower Plant Automotive tire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.