Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by wayside, Jan 2, 2008.

1. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

Sup everyone need some help... Can you guys post up your 8x16 trailer's the brand im really looking for is well's cargo & pace summit .. but if you have other brand's post it up, also i have try looking for good web site's if you have any post up your links ..........

thank's everyone!!!!!

2. mslawn

mslawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from LA

We just bought a Cargo Mate to try out, especially for the advertising purposes. It is a 7 x 16, it was priced at 4300.00.

90.JPG

3. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

Mslawn how did you pay for the lettering, from design to finish?

4. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

mine is a 7.5x16. paid $5000. its a cheyenne brand. i really like it. theres a pic on here of it.

5. mslawn

from LA

I think I got an excellent deal on the lettering, 500.00 complete..

6. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

7. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

post a pic...

trailer looks nice but i hate when the wheels and fender stick out ... i like the tucked away look!

but thanx for posting up everyone keep it coming

8. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

lettering cost me $175...

Pictures 116.jpg

9. mslawn

from LA

I agree 100%. If I was going to be pulling it that would be the way I would have went. I will have this one pulled behind a GMC 1500 W/T by one of my employees. The eight foot width is going to cut down on rear visability. However, with this being said, if the call volume kicks up with the addition of the trailer due to advertising on the side. I will add another 8 X 20 rolling billboard to be pulled with our F-250 and another 7x16 for our F-150, and we will just park the open trailers we use behind them currently. I am just testing the water on this trailer with using it as a part of our advertising campaign.
    The reason for the 8X20 would be that the 72" mower and 60" with ultravac attached will not fit in a 7' wide trailer because of the rear ramp opening. Our 66" is a tight fit, but it will slip in it. The one pictured will be used for hauling (2) 60" setup to mulch or side discharge and a 26" metro.

10. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's mine. 7x16 V-Nose, paid $3000 for it brand new. Lettering cost me like $150 if I remember correctly for both sides and the Gate.

truck & trailer (2).jpg