Post your websites here for us to see!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by sticklelm, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Buck Hollow Lawn Care

Buck Hollow Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

2. sticklelm

sticklelm LawnSite Senior Member

My guy does great work as well. Helps make your site SEO friendly and help you better understand everything towards your site.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. toddharmon

toddharmon LawnSite Member

I need seo assistance. And knowledge with understanding.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. sticklelm

Pm me if any of you want information towards my guy. He will work with you. Ask him about his startup lawn care marketing package he is now offering specifically for this industry.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

Todd, what is it that your website designer did for you? I see you've recommended him a couple of times but, in case you're not aware, your site is actually a highly sold template.

6. toddharmon

Just putting the site in order in a way that I couldn't. I'm not saying this is a revolutionary design. Just saying that for the ones who are too busy to do it themselves or lack the knowledge like I know you have Tony as I know I do not. I guess the site I did myself was horrible in my opinion, so side by side in comparison, it's a huge difference.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. toddharmon

I spent a lot of time myself making my site look like crap, and the guy who did my site made it look so much better in a matter of a day or two. It has been a good jump start for me to provide more ideas and have him put them into play for me. I'm steadily seeing improvements that I would like made, and he does them better than I would have. I'm just offering any help I can to anyone because it has been a huge help for me. The tech savvy ones probably think its minor, but it's a big deal for me is all I'm trying to express.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. sticklelm

For my first website i used weebly and built my own. You could have your site up and running in an hour or so easily. Its very easy to learn and i think it looks decent compared to others. Plus its free which was nice. And the best part about it was that i got lots of work and compliment on it. People really liked my before and after pictures. they would fill out the contact form alot of the times too so i'd definately have that on your site.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  9. toddharmon

Thanks!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. sticklelm

Yep
    Posted via Mobile Device