Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

It's defininatly hpl. Notice how he took the time to mention that the home has plants that are not for his New York climate? That's because he is not in NY, he is in California. Nice try, but you can't hide such a poor attitude and nasty personality with a different name.
    Besides, do you actually think that someone with an ego that large could actually stay away?

2. msouthard

msouthard LawnSite Member

These are great, I especially like the cowboy and his son........keep this up.

3. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

I did this a couple of months ago...

DSCF0067 reduced.jpg

4. The Lighting Geek

same job....

DSCF0083 cropped.JPG

5. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

That waterfall is SICK Tommy!!!! Looks really good!

6. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Way to go Geekster!!

7. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Tommy that is wonderful... can you walk us thru the waterfall lighting and maybe provide installation pics ?

8. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

I like the treatment under the lips of the falls, what did you use. I also like the transluscent bamboo being backlit. NICE JOB, really first class Tommy. The pool below has a nice blue glow. Did you use blue lenses?

9. The Lighting Geek

I used fiber star fiber optic on the waterfall at about 4000K and stellars with the knuckle removed around the outside. I am now using halogen source for my fiber optic instead of the metal halide. it matches the color better. I am also using IluminFX now as well.

10. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

I have one of the IluminFx generators, What kind of tips are you using. I guess my question is how are you spreading the fiber optic light. I have not yet used this and am curious about how the end light is spread and controlled?