Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

I know IlluminFX has a spread lens now for their fiber tips.

2. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

I am waiting for my 1st illuminfx unit. I will let you know about their lenses then. They have spread lenses available from fiberstar, which is what you see in the pic.

3. ChampionLS

ChampionLS LawnSite Bronze Member

I hate the winter. It's 28 here, snowy and miserable. The thought of summer won't be here for a few months. Love the pond pics!.

4. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

68 degrees here. Unusually warm for this time a year. Should be 50's high, 30's low

5. JoeyD

6. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

-25c here tonight... :(

Today it got to a high of -8c and I managed to get only 8 tree lights installed... It is slow going in all the snow and ice, lots of glove changes, and that darned CAST tin-ox wire is a total pain in the arse. The jacket actually cracks clear through if you are not careful.

7. JoeyD

Sounds like awesome wire!!!

I guesss thats where the light loses it's "PERFECTION" title huh??? A fixture is only as good as it's weakest component!

8. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

thats not fair... now i gotta go freeze some unique wire and some cast wire in the deep freezer and check the difference out

9. JoeyD

LOL....Hey remember James said my light could not even come close to the "NEAR PERFECTION" of his CAST downlight. But go ahead, I need to know what happens. Something tells me my wire will not crack...LOL

10. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

i dont have issues with the freezing so here the cast tree light is near perfection. yours dont look shabby at all. I do like having it sealed off tho without just a louver to be bent up .