Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Very cool stuff. You do know that I'm just teasing you though, right? After my ordeal with my outdoor Christmas lights, I had to jump on here and get somebody else fired up as well. All in fun!

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

I totally knew you were kidding! Thats why I had to just add to the fun. Could you ever imagine a homeowner who had that yard not being happy with how it looked lit up??

3. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

http://arcsoft.com/products/panoramamakerpro/
    This is the program we used to do the stiching on the photos.

Joey D.

4. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

these were taken too late and right after rain but still came out ok. Waiting to install 8 more fixtures on the face of the home and will have a photographer come shoot the house as part of a new marketing campaigne we will embark on. Note there is a green merc vapor from the nieghbors home glaring in 1 pic and the LED wrapped crepe myrtles which will remain year round at the homeowners request.
    Keep in mind there is zero hotspots in the actual job.

EDIT... not sure why but they are not displaying nearly on here as they are on my computer.

IMGP2236shrunk.jpg

IMGP2237-shrunk.jpg

palm-smaller.jpg

IMGP2240.jpg

IMGP2228.jpg

5. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Wow, Nice job Billy. I could see spending some time in that seating area. Looks like you have created some nice ambiance there. I like the reflective properties of the fan palm. I envy you guys that work with lighting tropicals in the garden. The pergola is a nice focal point down that allee of trees.

6. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

Billy, those are some awesome pics! There is your new marketing picture.
    Nicely done.

7. Pro-Scapes

thanks... I gotta give Credit to Ashley my lovley wife for the pics and to Burt (SamIV on here) for his countless hours of trying to explain out camera to us. He assisted on the installation.

Find the wires on the pergola... They are there if you look hard enough.... took the homeowner 10 min to find em. The original install the landscaper drilled 30 holes in the boards and strung the wire thru the air and used quick discs.

8. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

Really nice work Billy. And nice photos by Ashley too.

9. Pro-Scapes

Thanks Gregg... Not sure if you guys noticed the moonlight on the ledge by the pool (bottom pic). There is 5 unique lunars and a single quasar1 on this job as well splashing the entire pool area in pale blue light. I really like the blue that comes with the unique lights. Wish they included a retainer clip for it. Mine from RSL dont fit the housings.

10. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Great job Billy. The pergola looks fantastic! But since you mentioned it, I'm curious. How did you run the wire for the pergola? I think I see it in pic 1 where the truses meet the header board, but I'd like to know where it comes up from the ground. Also, is this a daisy chain, T, or other? The reason I ask is because I always struggle with this type of install. I always question myself as to the best method of wiring it so that the connections won't be visible. Your input would be appreciated.

dan_n_kc likes this.