Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Sure looks good.

2. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

man you guys do GREAT work and it keep the pic's coming I really enjoy looking at these.

3. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

little over exposed but its the clearest one I got. The upper windows will be lit up soon as the gutters go in. All Cast install. Took 5 hours solo.
    Only thing SUPER special about this job is the client was THRILLED and we exceeded thier expectations. Keep in mind there is NO hot spots in the actual job. I just have not mastered my DLSR cam yet.

IMGP1287.JPG

4. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Very Nice Billy! Also I am sending you a PM

5. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice Job, What do got 20's on the pillars and 35's on the brick?

6. SamIV

SamIV LawnSite Senior Member

Looks great Billy. But if you want better photo's, get the lens I told you about and shoot and process in RAW first. I bet all 20 watt Ushio lamps.

7. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Burts right... all 20w ushios. The pillars have a stack in em of louvers and frosted lenses. Its really soft and inviting at night.

Burt email me some links on ebay for thoes lenses... I still really dont know what I am looking for other than a 20mm prime automatic.

You guys got to see what we will be doing out back of this home... about 6 moonlights. 2 large oaks to light...a gazebo on the water and possibly an underwater fishlight if Mr Gosselin will share his secrets of them.

This is a classic example of how not to judge a client by what they drive or how expensive thier home is. This home here is well under 200k. One of the nicest most modest clients I ever worked for.

8. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Billy, I have a local guy who builds and installs the underwater lights for me. I can get you some info on someone that can send you a kit that's ready to install though.

9. DMAN

DMAN LawnSite Member

Billy,

What is a good fixture to use on gutters or eave lighting that comes in white? I was contemplating using the new kichler fixture 15498 but it is a mr-11. Thanks for your response.

DMAN

10. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Dman, Vista will allow you to order just about any fixture in white.