Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Excellent job as usual Geek Man.

2. SamIV

SamIV LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Eddie, you pierce point aficionado. Hehe. I am a pierce point virgin also. Maybe we have to be a little more open minded. I have never been an advocate of using a lamp that looks very similar to the headlight on my fathers car of 30 years ago, but maybe there is something to it.

Burt Wilson
    Accent Outdoor Lighting

3. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Our snow was just about gone then last night we got 6"... with more later in the day! :cry:

March 17 2008 snow 001.jpg

4. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Is this winter ever going to end?

I drove home from Naples Fla. to Ontario in that miserable blizzard we got a week or so ago... 32 Hours non-stop got us from Naples to London Ontario where we gave up. (usually takes me 24 - 26 hours, door to door) 40 - 45 mph max from the Georgia border, through Tenessee (sleet, lighting, & FOG), Kentucky (sleet, freezing rain, snow), Ohio (snow), Michigan (SNOW) and then ran into the perfect storm of wind and snow in Ontario. It was insane, but much safer to push on through the night with no traffic then to bear trying to travel with a bunch of yahoos who dont have snow tires or know how to drive in the stuff.

Here at home we have had record snow fall for the season... I only hope it melts soon! I have LOTS of work to do.

Regards

5. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

we broke a sweat here today at a nice 82 degrees. Pollen is terrible tho... windy and yellow pine pollen everywhere.

6. pihta

pihta LawnSite Member

Not a weekly project. July 2007, some of our first projects, but looks good.

We did only house lighting and nothing on the landscape, trees etc. This flashy path light not ours, and customer didn't want to take it out, so not our fault.

Hot spots on the photo from the camera. But almost our customers likes when things are bright :hammerhead:

All Unique, probe-osm, nova

house1-1.jpg

house1-2.jpg

house1-3.jpg

7. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Is that a private residence or a commercial building? What a cool home if it is! Obviously I am a bit partioal becuase you used our products but that set aside it is a very nice deisgn IMHO. Great job Egor!! Keep them coming!! Hey make sure to go check out my Unqieu forum, I ams tarting a ne thread as we speak regarding photos of projects using our lights.

Thanks for the support!!

Joey D.

8. pihta

pihta LawnSite Member

Thanks for good words, Joey!

Its private residence, shoot from backyard. Architector was someone famous from UK, many $$$, expensive bricks, stone etc. All fasades are lit, but not so brigthly. House is from dark brick and we use narrow beams to hightlight columns. 64 fixtures total

9. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

awsome house there. Nice job on the lights. I too like the probe OSM and OBM to structural lighting. The novas are great when a 20w fixture is needed but sometimes on 2 story you need the 35w punch and the novas dont cut it there. They are however one of the finest in grade compact fixtures I have seen and used.

10. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Hey buddy use spell check already...geez You didnt even spell your company name right!!:hammerhead::nono:

I know some of you were thinking that!! :drinkup: