Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

I've seen it before, so it's old news to me Pete. This is the pic that should have won paul the photo contest at St. Thomas this year, but some other crap took his place. (belive me, it was crap.) There was not a question as to the better project. Amazingly, it is a contractor vote so how this happened is beyond me. I belive the majority of the contractors at St. Thomas this year must have eaten some bad mushrooms or something.
    Anyway, great job Paul (once again).

2. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Wow, beautiful pic paul. Nice job.

3. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

I think I could bring myself to live there. Way to go Pablo... see you in Vegas ?

4. extlights

extlights LawnSite Senior Member

We need to get this thread started again. Here are a couple that we did. The pictures aren't very good at all, but you can get the idea.

raymond1.jpg

Raymond10.JPG

raymond18.jpg

stein12.jpg

stein13.jpg

5. extlights

A couple more.

stein17.jpg

stein11.jpg

eagle home3.jpg

6. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

7. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

id like to put some on here but their to big!! im not not smart enough to resize em!!

8. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

open a photo bucket account. super easy and free and you can resize and touch up your photos. then you just click the link and paste it into the message box and the pictures magicly appear.

9. extlights

You can download a program called Irfanview. It's a free photo editing program with very limited capabilities, but resizing is easy with it.

10. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

You can also download PicasaII from Google. It is free, simple to use and very powerful. Great first step at learning photo post production.

You can 'export' your photos for email and it will automatically create copies at a size suitable for posting etc.

PicasaII - Works great.