1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Here's one from a couple of weeks ago.

photo 4.gif

2. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Tim / Paul,
    Very nice work. I would have responded sooner but I was a bit pre-occupied with another situation. Everytime one of you guys puts up a great photo like these, it reminds me that I need to buy and learn a good camera! :drinkup:

3. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good Paul, Thats a sweet lookin house. I like the moonlighting from the tree onto the driveway. Stone looks nice lit up too.

4. NightScenes

I forgot to add this one.

photo 1.gif

5. NightScenes

Thanks Tim, yours looks quite nice as well.

6. Chris J

Paul,
    What fixture are you using to wash the front walls? I know the exposure is making it look a little hot on film.

7. Lite4

hey Chris, I just got a Nikon D40X. Not top of the line but a pretty good shooter nonetheless. It is amazing how much better the photos it takes are. I still can't seem to get mine in very good focus. My aperature settings range from 11-16 like the parrot man said, but I still have much more to learn.

8. Lite4

I didn't see the next picture come through Paul.

9. NightScenes

I'm using a combination of Kichlers 15384s with bab 60s and frosted lenses and also 15385s. The actual look is very even and warm.

10. Chris J

I need to go back through the archives and read up on the top picks for camera options. I wish there was a camera out there that you could put on auto, and do nothing but change the exposure time. I would be willing to pay hansomly for that kind of idiot proof camera. Yours does take really nice pictures though (or you do I should say).