Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Here's one from a couple of weeks ago.

photo 4.gif

2. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Tim / Paul,
    Very nice work. I would have responded sooner but I was a bit pre-occupied with another situation. Everytime one of you guys puts up a great photo like these, it reminds me that I need to buy and learn a good camera! :drinkup:

3. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good Paul, Thats a sweet lookin house. I like the moonlighting from the tree onto the driveway. Stone looks nice lit up too.

4. NightScenes

I forgot to add this one.

photo 1.gif

5. NightScenes

Thanks Tim, yours looks quite nice as well.

6. Chris J

Paul,
    What fixture are you using to wash the front walls? I know the exposure is making it look a little hot on film.

7. Lite4

hey Chris, I just got a Nikon D40X. Not top of the line but a pretty good shooter nonetheless. It is amazing how much better the photos it takes are. I still can't seem to get mine in very good focus. My aperature settings range from 11-16 like the parrot man said, but I still have much more to learn.

8. Lite4

I didn't see the next picture come through Paul.

9. NightScenes

I'm using a combination of Kichlers 15384s with bab 60s and frosted lenses and also 15385s. The actual look is very even and warm.

10. Chris J

I need to go back through the archives and read up on the top picks for camera options. I wish there was a camera out there that you could put on auto, and do nothing but change the exposure time. I would be willing to pay hansomly for that kind of idiot proof camera. Yours does take really nice pictures though (or you do I should say).