Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

backyard shots

Flagged - 06.jpg

Flagged - 07.jpg

Flagged - 08.jpg

Flagged - 09.jpg

Flagged - 10.jpg

2. emby

emby LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Thought I would try to get this thread back up to the top. Its really great to share pics so that everybody can learn from one another.

Ken

Cronmiller Project.jpg

Smith project.jpg

3. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Ok, Ill play. Here are a few from a project I wrapped up a couple weeks ago. Nothing fancy or out of the ordinary here, but it was a fun project. The putting green and pitching green are switched seperately so they can be shut off when not in use. They are pictured with the switches on "obviously"

The pergola is switched so that it splits up the fan, down lights over the bar and the up lights/ columns for the structure seperately. We wired in speakers, cable TV and power for a TV to be mounted in the spring.

house web.jpg

Entry web.jpg

Pergola web.jpg

Pergola 2 web.jpg

Pergola web 1.jpg

Putting green Web.jpg

Silhouette web.jpg

trees web.jpg

4. Lite4

Last ones, with yours truly. Fun with the core drill.

I can't take credit for the moon though, I just couldn't pass up snapping a few shots.

vine bollard web.jpg

waterfall web.jpg

Moon web.jpg

drill.jpg

5. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice pics, you have improved on your photography! Nice jobs make pics easier...lol

6. Lite4

I love stucco, it glows so nicely. I don't get much of those out here in Indy anymore. It is usually just some type of brick and stone combo.

7. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Nice work and pictures Ken and Tim!

8. emby

emby LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Nice stuff there Tim!! WOW!!! The overall composition in all are great and your photo's are top notch. Now thats designing!!
    I really love those torchiers's, nice touch!!

Ken

9. starry night

starry night LawnSite Silver Member

Beautiful work, Tim. Wished I had gotten over there to see it firsthand.

C'mon man. Is that for real? I mean that one photo of the pergola and the back of the home with the moon shining through just a small hole in the clouds.
    Now that was perfect!

10. Lite4

Thanks guys, Yes Phil, the moon was real. I just got lucky to catch it like that.

Yes, this is the project you would have come over to see. We ended up with 6 transformers and 3 ABT zone controllers upon final tally.

Ken, If you like the tall Bollards you can check out the website. Lyle Braund out of Minnesota makes them. www.attractionlights.com