Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. RLI Electric

RLI Electric LawnSite Senior Member

Tim, that looks amazing. Love the pergola downlighting! Is the core drill yours or do you rent it? Nice piece of machinery to have. Non-hammering I am assuming from the hose hookup.

2. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Fantastic looking work here. Congratulations to all of you.

3. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks. It's a rental drill. Yes, non-hammering smooth bore with water feed. Wish, it was mine but I just don't core often enough to justify buying one "yet".
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. S&MLL

S&MLL LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like a dd130

Im surprised you would hand core a bit that size. If a 8" bit catches bye bye wrist. 4" up and I always use my stand. Very easy to use.

5. Outdoor Advantage

Outdoor Advantage LawnSite Member

I Thought you guys would get a kick out of this lighting project.

This is my personal home in Atlanta. This summer I built my son a custom mini field replica of Sanford Stadium, University of Georgia's football stadium.

I played for UGA 2003-2007, my son already loves the Dawgs, so I figured what better gift to him for his 2nd birthday than his very own stadium.

He has high voltage field lights as well as low voltage lights that he can switch on and off, with a mounted switch at his level.

I know it is a bit fanatical, but what can you expect from a 27 year old up and coming outdoor lighting designer/ football fanatic!

Enjoy!

Please check out my company at www.outdooradvantagellc.com

We aren't quite 2 years old yet, but we are hoping to take the industry by storm!

Des

JR3X0786.jpg

JR3X0787.jpg

JR3X0788.jpg

JR3X0794.jpg

JR3X0795.jpg

JR3X0802.jpg

JR3X0796.jpg

JR3X0972.jpg

6. RLI Electric

Very cool.

7. RLI Electric

If it was filled with ice, then you're in business.

8. Outdoor Advantage

Outdoor Advantage LawnSite Member

Thanks! I'm still a rookie, but I have been following this blog for almost a year now, gaining ideas and developing our unique lighting style.

I really look up to a lot of the designers on here! Thank you guys for being an amazing resource.

I have some really amazing projects in my portfolio already that I will share as time permits.

9. Classic Lighting

Classic Lighting LawnSite Senior Member

Great job Des. I've never seen a mini field in a backyard. UGA would be proud.

10. starry night

starry night LawnSite Silver Member

You ought to send the photos in to the UGA alumni magazine.