Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Ha, that's crazy! Love it. Just needs a BSU Broncos logo in the center.

2. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

I do love it.

3. Outdoor Advantage

Outdoor Advantage LawnSite Member

They are going to feature me in the March addition on the UGA Alumni Magazine. It has been covered by 3 papers in the Atlanta market. I couldn't have asked for better press on the project.

Very humbling!

Thank you guys for your comments!

4. Outdoor Advantage

Here is my most recent project that I have had photographed.

Very Custom in town Estate Home that we completed in Atlanta (Brookhaven) almost entirely furnished by Unique Lighting Fixtures and Transformers.

This project was very unique in that we converted a large number of existing Vista early model LED fixtures that were poorly functioning back to halogen by rebuilding the sockets.

About 95% of this project is custom, either by switching sockets, mounting on risers, or custom mounted in beautiful stone work.

It is one of the most dramatic lighting displays in the very high end historic Brookhaven district of Atlanta.

I have 2 more projects that I have scheduled to get shot that I think you guys will really enjoy!

JR3X1623.jpg

JR3X1610.jpg

JR3X1616.jpg

JR3X1613.jpg

JR3X1596.jpg

JR3X1595.jpg

5. starry night

starry night LawnSite Silver Member

Pretty nice work, Des. Maybe be careful, though, about posting people's addresses like on the mailbox tower.

6. Outdoor Advantage

Thanks Phil. Did not even think about that

7. Green Acres Indy

Green Acres Indy LawnSite Member

Nice project, your photographer needs to adjust the white balance in his photos a bit though. They are a slightly orange, he probably shot well after sunset and had trouble compensating for the high contrast. If they were taken in RAW he could adjust in post with photoshop to adjust the color to a more correct exposure and true look. I love the house, that is an incredible property. Nice job.

8. Outdoor Advantage

Thanks Tim. I've been trying to get my photographer to get the photos to more of a true color over the last couple of shoots. I think she is getting better. Ill post a few more recent shoots as she finishes editing them.

Thanks again

9. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

Here's a beautiful project designed by Scott Driscoll in southern NJ. This is one of the first projects to use CAST Lighting's new LED Bullets, LED Min-Wash Lights, and LED Path Lights.

The building is lit by LED Bullets on the low setting and the trees on the high setting. The project will include about 5 LED tree lights when they become available.

5849-680.jpg

IMG_5855-680.jpg

IMG_5853-480.jpg

10. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Good looking LED's. I usually see striations or beam marks on smooth, white walls from LED's but those look pretty smooth.