Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. S&MLL

S&MLL LawnSite Senior Member

So I went out last night to meet with a client about some upgrades to his driveway lighting. It was a crappy night out but I thought the 4 main backyard trees looked really great while flowering white. I am no pro with a camera and I can guarantee you the place looks much better in person. The over exposed pics look a little better for the foreground but then and lights in the deep back look way over exposed. I dont know but I figured I would share a few... Feel free to beat me up :hammerhead:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

2. Green Acres Indy

Green Acres Indy LawnSite Member

Those crabs look like they are flocked with snow, beautiful. Thanks for sharing

3. RLI Electric

RLI Electric LawnSite Senior Member

I am pretty sure most of know how nice that looks. Really cool. I thought snow storm and power failures at first but maybe I am just gun shy after our fall snowstorm.

4. S&MLL

With the size of generator at that house all of Lawnsite could plug their homes in and be just fine. But one day I will get better at pictures. I took this with my new canon sx40. I have a few more I might throw up of the courtyard but they are bright and I do not have a photo editing software.

5. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

Very beautiful. I suggest also getting some tight shots of flowers and branches - nice to intersperse these in your portfolio.

Also - lose the date!

6. S&MLL

Steve do you know of any easy way to watermark? I would like to use my logo but im not sure how to make the logos white backround transparent
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

It's easy with Photoshop. Just add a layer above the image, put your logo in that layer and adjust opacity to the desired transparency. There are probably many other programs that add watermarks (maybe one came with your camera), check the instructions.

8. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

what light did you use to downlight from the gutters?

9. S&MLL

Steve, guess ms paint isnt enough program haha. I will have to upgrade.

Brandon, cm115u
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

One of the easiest photo manipulation software packages I have found is picasa from google. http://picasa.google.com/ You can do a lot with it and all very easily, including water marks. I use it for 90% of my photos. I still use Photoshop too, but usually just for 'production photos' that are being printed in high res. ads, etc.