Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

looks like someone topped those river birches! great lighting as usual

2. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Yep, Sadly; topped trees seem to be a local phenomenon around here with some hack "tree care people"

3. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

Here is a project that we worked on and off for a year. Drilled the water feature 16 times and use the RIO system from Illumin Fx, including 3 RGB illuminators for the fiber optics. I will try to find some better pics. Sometimes it is difficult to capture large jobs and do them justice in a pic.

IMG_1623.jpg

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  4. BrandonV

heres a home we've been working on for years, just started doing lighting here last year so far very happy with the results. All LED system we did the landscaping several years ago (including the tunnel: very proud of it)

Brandon Vaughan
    www.tomscreek.com

tomscreek1.jpg

tomscreek2.jpg

tomscreek3.jpg

tomscreek4.jpg

tomscreek6.jpg

tomscreek5.jpg

5. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Comprehensive system you have installed there Brandon. There are a lot of really nice elements to the composition. :clapping:

6. BrandonV

here are some of that kitchen with the real camera... and one very suave landscaper.

Brandon Vaughan
    www.tomscreek.com

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

7. BrandonV

thanks james means a lot comming from you. It was a challenge for use because I'm not used to having so many area lights but there were so many steps and no large trees to work with on the front.

8. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Brandon, will you be going to the AOLP Conference in Atlanta next week? If so, lets meet up and talk lighting...

9. BrandonV

No unfortunately we're at all hands on deck at the moment with a few home shows and also spring seems to be rearing its ugly head early here and we're going to running wide open (and continue to do so hopefully) I'd like to attend one maybe in the winter

10. GreenLight

GreenLight LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work, those fiber optic systems are really interesting (and expensive). I had a few questions about drilling the water feature and just looking for advice. I have always been extremely nervous about drilling water features or piercing liner, how exactly are you waterproofing after you get your materials in place? Are you using some type of compression fitting or are you just filling with a silicone or water gel?

I would love to do more direct mounting in water features, but I often times simply disguise the wire to avoid doing it. I would like to hear any suggestions you have.