Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Viewpoint

Viewpoint LawnSite Member

Just a teaser of the AOLP-CA design and install at the Governor's Mansion State Park in Sacramento, CA. Almost done, just need a few more adjustments. You'll be seeing more of this project in the months to come.

This is a shot from the roof of the mansion, 3 stories up. The building in the photo is the "Carriage House" which serves as the guest center and gift shop. Downtown Sacramento in the background.

All FX Luminaire LUXOR ZD system, with each light individually addressed so we can dim specific fixtures. This photo shows everything at 100%, so we obviously have some tweaking to do. Like I said, this is a teaser.:)

IMG_4331s.jpg

2. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

I think you're all familiar with the CAST LED Perimeter Light. You may not know that we sell this as a portable lighting system for construction sites and event providers.

This is one such system used on construction sites at Penn State. All fixtures have quick-connects so they can be disconnected and moved as needed.

cast-pennstate-ped-walk-cpl-off-onc.jpg

IMG_6326-6322-on.jpg

3. Irrigation Contractor

Irrigation Contractor LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work Steve and thanks for sharing the idea.

I have been pushing the CAST perimeter system for awhile now with no takers as of yet. We really want to get one of these installed to hopefully expand from there with this product.

4. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

Thanks, many of these perimeter projects have long sales cycles, so we are just starting to see a good number of completed projects. I'm about to release the case study of this Penn State project - more will follow.

5. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Some photos of a small project I finished last night. I have been terrible about remembering to bring my camera to jobs with me this spring and summer. Enjoy!

Pond view 2-web.jpg

Pond-web.jpg

Statue-web.jpg

Statue 1-web.jpg

circle cross bollard-web.jpg

Pond view-web.jpg

Wishing well-web.jpg

6. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Tim can you send me a PM about how you overlay your logo and apply water marks to your photos? Thanks in advance !

7. Lite4

A few from a job I finished 3 weeks ago and finally got around to shooting last night. I can see I need to put some hexcell louvers in the recessed can lights I installed to back off the glare. I made the transition to 100% LED 2 months ago, so these photos are all LED representations.

Enjoy!

Front main-marked.jpg

House 2-marked.jpg

Swirl Bollards-marked.jpg

Swirl Bollard-marked.jpg

Stairs-marked.jpg

Deck-marked.jpg

Jap maple- marked.jpg

8. starry night

starry night LawnSite Silver Member

You guys know how I like shadows, so Tim, I really like that ornate shadow from one of your unique metal-sculptured bollards.

9. Lite4

Thanks Phil, the shadows are very cool.

10. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

I really like those fixtures too, and each year I contact the manufacturer and ask them if they have a listing yet. Each year I am told they are working on it. I certainly hope they get it together soon.

Lovely work Tim, you are great at what you do.