Post your weekly project photos here.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Nice job. I like all three, but 1 & 2 seem to have a more Southwestern feel. #3 also looks nice, but gives off a cooler color. For my portfolio, I think I'd use the one that best depicts the actual job. I'd keep the rest on hand though for special print ads or projects. Good work!

2. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Paul,
    I was just reading through some old posts and came accross this one. In that meeting we were in last week, someone brought up the point that the 15384 wouldn't allow the beam spread of a 60 degree bulb to come out because the bulb was too far back away from the lens. What is your experience with this? Have you ever tested a 60 deg. bulb side by side in a 384 vs. something with a very open lens like a 15381? I need to do this soon to resolve my curiosity, but I thought you may have already done so. I know that you can put a lens on the fixture to stretch the beam, but I'm mainly concerned about the fixture itself with no lens or accessories.
    If anyone else would like to chime in, please feel free. Thanks in advance.

3. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Just installed an additional 65 fixtures on this job I landscaped and lit about 4 years ago. Will be installing lights for the architecture next week when they arrive. Isn't anybody else doing any lighting out there? Where are the pics?

DSC_00270001.JPG

DSC_00390001.JPG

DSC_00350001.JPG

DSC_00460001.JPG

4. Lite4

few more...

DSC_00470001.JPG

DSC_00530001_1.JPG

5. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

like the columns

6. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

7. bmwsmity

bmwsmity LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Ohio

Tim, those are some great pics. What kind of camera do you use?

8. Lite4

Thanks guys, I use a Nikon D40X. Aperature f16, shutter speed 30 seconds, Iso 100.

9. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey what are you using in those small trees? How are you attaching the fixture? Thanks. All os these are great pics.

10. Lite4

I have 3- 20 watt MR-11s in the weeping white pine downlighting the waterfalls. The pine is about 12 feet tall. They are attatched with tree mount brackets.