Postcard Front

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ubirajara83, Feb 16, 2007.

1. ubirajara83

ubirajara83 LawnSite Member

Let me know what you guys think

postcard front.jpg

2. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

Looks really good, the only thing I question is the free month coupon. Are you sure you want to give that much free service away? You would be walking away from a sizable amount of money.

3. ubirajara83

with annual contract you get a free month

4. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking at this reminds me more of a family insurance ad then a lawncare company

5. ubirajara83

lol it kind of does

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I think the free month is to much. Maybe 20% off your first months services or something along those lines but I think 1 month is to much lost income. BTW, I'm in WPB for the next week and I got to say this weather rocks!!

When I was first scrolling down to see the pic, I thought it kinda looked like one of those sex drug advertisements but then I saw the rest of the ad. LOL.

7. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

Yes, I understand with the annual contract you get "1 Free Month" but lets say 35 clients call you up and want to sign up for your service and lets say each of those clients would generate $130 per month, that's $4,550.00 that you're giving away. That's the cost of a small ZTR. Now lets say you give away only "1 Free Cut" to those same 35 clients, that's $1,100. Are you ok walking away from $3,450 just to obtain 35 clients that probably would still have called you for "1 free cut"?

8. ubirajara83

You think its too much. Where are you originally from. Its a little cold now

9. ubirajara83

You are right it makes sense, with your experience what should i do to make the people want to call. Just one free cut, 20% off, 30% off i want them to have an incentive to call me.

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

And WHAT kind aspirin is this???