Postcard-what do you think

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by willretire@40, Feb 21, 2007.

1. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

2. willretire@40

from VA

3. shepoutside

shepoutside LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good to me :) very nice

4. who has tried the mail order postcards? i have been doing flyers and am in the middle of passing out 6 thousand flyers, its killing me if annyone have tried the postcards let me know your outcome of them vs hand flyers
    thanks

5. drumbo

drumbo LawnSite Senior Member

You give phone estimates? And how's that working out for you?

6. drumbo

And your website is a little difficult to understand....postcard looks decent, though.

7. willretire@40

from VA

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

The card looks great. Not overdone - not underdone. Nice design, great logo.

9. drumbo

So, how do you do your phone estimates? I like the postcard, but I am curious on that.

Is that more common in the city LCOs than rural? Unless I have driven by the place before or if it is neighbor to a current customer, I would be uncomfortable giving an estimate that way.

10. Ed Ryder

Ed Ryder LawnSite Senior Member

At first I thought the business name, which seems to emphasize price, was bad. And then when I saw the pricing; I thought "uh oh." But then I realized that the pricing was pretty healthy. You're going for small lawns at strong prices and making it seem like it's economical : ) It looks like you know what you're doing! That's a good postcard promotion. I hope it works out for you.