Postcards, gone to the printers this morning. Tell me what you think.

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by two_planks, Mar 9, 2005.

1. two_planks

two_planks LawnSite Member

Just sent the files for this post card to the printers. The front has no bleed so it will have a thin white boarder around the edge when printed. The back has a 1/4" blead all around so the green border will only be about 1/8" when printed. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

i think they look very good...

3. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

I like the contrasting look of the front to back. front is a nice clear picture of actual life, and the back is your logo. great postcard, I think it grabs your attention.

one thing I noticed, is by the lack of any real wording on the front, I felt myself looking for more to read, and had to flip it over to find out where the writing was. Kind of one of those "capture your audience" kind of things.

good postcard!

4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Here....I will put it here for all to view it easily. I could not figure out how to post a pic of the back, but it looks good.

clip_image002.jpg

5. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I like it man! Sharp! Another thing I like about it is the Visa pics, I think that will really get customers on the phone. When you put alot of time into marketing, I think customers realize it. Just a thought, one of my friends does tree work and has a full page yellow page add. It really does the trick for him.

6. two_planks

Heres the back. I posted it the other way cause I didn't want to post the lower res versions. But the one walker posted looks alright so what the hell.

Spring Flyer Back (small).jpg

7. two_planks

Okay, the res on thats actually pretty good.

8. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Very Nice work two_planks!

9. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

When you're trying to get business and be positive and friendly do you want an angry beaver in your logo?

10. cooksjr537

cooksjr537 LawnSite Member

Looks real nice. Never thought about doing postcards. Good luck!