Posted my Snowplowing Craigslist Ad

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by kirkmbrown2001, Nov 13, 2012.

1. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

Exactly. Mine all closely mirror the web sites so that when they click over to the site, they see the cohesive branding and image carried through. They're also easy to multipurpose and post to Facebook business pages, etc.

Especially when it comes to Craig's List, getting people to click from the ad, to your site, and finally to either call or email you sets up a very nice, multiple step pre-qualifier for those leads.

2. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

3. Gman2310

Gman2310 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Anyone willing to share how to do this or charge me to do this?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice ad, Craig's list is where most of my business comes from

Not many people still buy and read the newspaper.

5. kirkmbrown2001

kirkmbrown2001 LawnSite Senior Member

No, Craigslist won't allow you to any sooner than every 3 days. If you try to create a new posting with the exact same template and layout, Craigslist will not even let you finish the posting process.

Don't get me wrong, it is still good to be towards the top, but I am still getting clicks from my aeration craigslist ad that I posted a couple months back and I never even reposted it!

6. ptjackson

ptjackson LawnSite Member

Kirk always does a great job with his online presence.

If you are wanting to do this you just to find someone with some basic HTML skills and if you're going to have pictures embedded in the HMTL have those pictures on a website somewhere.