posting a reply

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Shawnslawns, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Shawnslawns

Shawnslawns LawnSite Member

I am new to the website and wonder why i can't post a reply to a subject or pm someone. Would somebody please help me out? Thanks.

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

To get your pm privileges you need to have 25 posts and be here a full month from the day you joined. You should be able to reply to any thread though that you want.

3. Shawnslawns

I was trying to reply to an ad in the sale forums and the box at the bottom said you may not post replies. Now it says you may so maybe it will let me. Thanks

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

That is correct, that is the one forum where you (or anyone) can not reply, I forgot about that.

5. Shawnslawns

Thanks 1majortom, I noticed that there were no replies to any of the posts in that forum, but the light bulb didn't come on up top. Now I know! Thank you very much.

6. scarr133

scarr133 LawnSite Senior Member

If you can't reply to any of the sales forum threads, then how do you contact the people trying to sell?

7. Pal Meadows Prop. Mg

Pal Meadows Prop. Mg LawnSite Member

I had the same problem, I couldn't post replies or anything, but the Famous Sean help me out and solved all.
    My advice is, E-Mail Sean if U have problems. He can fix it!

Thank you Sean!!!!! :drinkup: :drinkup:

8. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

E-mail or private message them...