Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by HOLLYWOOD6973, Aug 27, 2005.
when i click on the attachment button, to try to post a pic nothing is happen ? please help
Here are the basics steps.
1. Left click on Post Reply,
2. Type a message or short note in the "Your Reply" area,
3. Scroll down to where you see "additional options"... Find where it says "manage attachements.
4. Click the browse button to find the file/picture on your hard drive you want to post on LawnSite.
5. Double click or left click to select the file/picture, then hit upload.
If your picture is within the parameters of LawnSite.com 800 x 600, your picture will be posted, if not you will get a message that your picture is too large.
If you get the message that your picture is too large you will have to resize the image. You must have a software program that allows you to edit/manipulate images.
Any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I know how to post a pic, The problem I'm having is when I left click on manage attachments nothing is happening it wont open. any ideas
Are you running a popup blocker of some sort? That might be causing the problem.
thanks that worked