Posting to the MFG Forums - a New Forum - Snow Plowing & Trucks

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, Jun 2, 2001.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

If you are posting to the Mfg. forums, don't expect to see the post right away. Your post goes into a Holding Tank, so to speak called Queue and it has to be approved by Chuck, me, or the MFG before it goes on the board. This is to prevent Mfg equipment bashing. I noticed as many as 4 posts by one person since it did not show up right away. Now you know why it doesn't show up right away.

The new Mechanic and Repair forum is the 3rd one down in case you missed it. It seems to be getting lots of posts to it and I hope it helps a lot of members. ;)

The Truck Forums are with the Snow Plowing Forum now that these forums have been put on a separte forum. For you that have not checked it out yet, there are several forums there now. To go to this new forum, click the following.
    www.plowsite.com

New Members, Please read the Posting Guidelines. The link is in the upper right hand corner of every page on LawnSite.com and please follow the rules when posting.

2. Doc

Doc LawnSite Member

Eric,

I am sorry about that, I thought that I was doing something wrong and it wasn't going through. I will not repeat that mistake. Thank you for your patient.

Doc Scrub

3. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Doc Scrub?? Now that nick's bound to generate some conversation.

4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Don't worry about it Doc. We all make a few mistakes here. I saw one guy post 8 times, the same thing right in a row.

If you wouldn't of posted you did this on this thread, nobody would of known but you and me. :)

5. MATTHEW

MATTHEW LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE OHIO

I'M SURE IT IS NOT OF MUCH INTEREST NOW, BUT I HAVE
    HAD SEVERAL REQUESTS TO PLOW SNOW. I JUST PICKED UP
    A '98 CHEVY2500 W/ A MEYER POLY PLOW.JUST STARTING
    IN 2001, WILL ACCEPT ANY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS ON
    HOW TO MAKE SOME $$$$$!:blob3:

6. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

...then post it in www.plowsite.com