1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by xcopterdoc, Mar 30, 2004.

1. xcopterdoc

xcopterdoc LawnSite Senior Member

I think it would be a great if people would post back on their threads to let others know if the advice given worked or not. There are many threads where a problem with this or that is posted. Advice from a lot of different folks is posted, yet, we never hear back if any of it worked or not. Just thought it would be nice to know. Also it will effectively close the thread if someone comes along weeks or even months later and sees it. We all learn things everyday.
  2. Kilroy

Kilroy LawnSite Member
    from KY

I think this is a great idea. Plus, by posting what solved/fixed the problem, there would be answers for anybody doing future searches on similar problems.
  3. echo8287

echo8287 LawnSite Member
    from Ga

This is a good idea. Experiance helps when it comes to diagnostics, but what finally fixed the problem can sometimes be out of the ordinary. It sure helps others in the end if they can touch all the bases when it comes to small engine repairs. There are many things to try and few solutions. I will post back on my problems when I get them ironed out. This is a very helpful site. David