Pow Wow of Pooper Scoopers & Friends

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by debbie, Jun 30, 2003.

?

Would You Be Interested In Networking with Pooper Scoopers From All Over The Country

Poll closed Oct 28, 2003.
  1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    68.2%
  1. debbie

debbie LawnSite Member

I will be hosting the 2nd annual Pow Wow of Pooper Scoopers & Friends Jan 2004

Seems like we have a few things in common,

how the waste effects your service and how we can help each other.

Be a great time to network with scoopers from all over

http://www.yuckos.com/pow2004.html

Yucko Debbie
    http://www.yuckos.com

:)

2. battags

battags LawnSite Senior Member

???????? WHY ???????

I'd request that a moderator move this post to an appropriate forum, but one doesn't exist.....

3. Rick Jones

Rick Jones LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

To each his/her own, but what would make somebody want to go around picking up dog **** all day!!??

4. Live4Mowin'

Live4Mowin' LawnSite Member

Ditto and why would people gather at a "Pow Wow" to talk about it? :rolleyes:

5. debbie

debbie LawnSite Member

I'm really sorry if I have offended you in anyway. I have been approach by many lawn services asking for our business card so they may give it to thier clients.

Many owners like the waste pickup as a courtesy to thier lawn service or because their lawn service said they would not cut thier lawn until the waste is pickup and commerical properties the same way.

With lawn services across the states as well as scoopers, we could help each other, examples: in refers - each one of our clients do have lawns and they do need to be cut, by someone... and it could be a company that we are networking with...

or other lawn services maybe or thinking about offering this service to thier clients...

My thoughts we have something to offer each other

6. battags

battags LawnSite Senior Member

There better be nothing but "no" votes on this poll!

I have no interest in joining the "Poop Patrol" but I have hit a fresh pile or two with the Sthil! Nasty!:angry:

7. Live4Mowin'

Live4Mowin' LawnSite Member

I dont have a problem with the business, I just dont see the reason to gather and talk about it

8. It does exist, "Network With People From Your Area."

http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&forumid=59

Hey Deb, wht happened to all those signs you had at the bus benches?

9. debbie

debbie LawnSite Member

I still have them going, They rotate to different locations each month, so you notice! Must be working...!

10. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

why all the negative comment on this thread?

debbie posts a valid topic and poll.

there have been a bunch of posts about people crying about getting a little poop in the tire tread on their mower.

if memebers don't like the thread it takes more time to respond negatively than to move on to the next thread. and that makes no sense.

GEO