Power Chute Design

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Power Chute Design, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Power Chute Design

Power Chute Design LawnSite Senior Member

Come see Power Chute Design at the GIE - EXPO booth 4049 for your OCDC needs. The only powered Operator Controlled Discharge Chute made in America. Now built tough from high tensile diamond plate. We are also the only OCDC color matched to your mower with a lifetime warrany on materials, workmanship AND the motor.

If you want the ultimate OCDC that can also be used as a high force blower to clear street and sidewalks of unwanted debris & clippings and a device to stop most foreign object from being exjected at high speed from under your mower deck for your liability and safety come by Booth 4049.

Power Chutes are built bullet proof and we'll have the proof on hand!

Also Power Chute Design will end it's sponsorship on lawnsite.com until this coming March, but we can always be reached for your orders, comments and questions at www.powerchutedesign.com.

Thanks to everyone...Norm

2. Leaf Jockey

Leaf Jockey LawnSite Senior Member

How long have you been offering the Powerchute?

Scott

3. cutedge

cutedge LawnSite Member

They seem great, I want one, but you don't make them for Wright mid mounts or Standers! What's up with that???

4. JoshC

JoshC LawnSite Member

I'm looking forward to recieving my Powerchute Monday and having it in use by Tuesday. Can't wait to see if it is as good as everybody says it is.

5. Power Chute Design

Yes, I have your Power Chute done and packed for the trip to Louisville !

6. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a JD 667, 36 Wright and a Scag walkbehind with an advantage deck. Do you have any models that would fit? I checked your website and it didnt mention anything about standers or advantage decks. Is there any discounts if I were to purchase 3 of more?

7. Power Chute Design

Yes, we list Power Chutes by mower deck NOT chassis. We'll have one to fit the John Deere (you want to see which model matches your 7 Iron deck width) we also have one for the advantage decks.

8. cutedge

cutedge LawnSite Member

But none for the Standers. There's a lit of them out there. I would buy one for my Wright mid mount ztr the day you come out with it

9. cutedge

cutedge LawnSite Member

Why none for Wright mowers, a lot of people use them, I would buy one for my Wright mid mount ztr the minute you come out with it

10. Power Chute Design

Sorry, no Wrights in the future. You are actually just the second person to ask for a Wright.

Thanks....Norm