Power Chute Design

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Power Chute Design, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Power Chute Design

Power Chute Design LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks to everyone who visited with me at the GIE-EXPO in Louisville. I made some great contacts with individual LCO's as well as several new dealers that showed considerable interest in a powered OCDC with a warranty.

Now to give fair warning.... Power Chutes will be going up in price the first of the year. I have kept the price at it's orginal level since starting the company in the spring of last year. I have sold far more Power Chutes than I expected in this period and look forward to serving you all for many years to come with a product that can help you work more effeciently. I will also continue to back after your purchase with your concerns and advice for improvement.

In checking with every other manufacturer at the EXPO keep in mind that the price for manual OCDC's now range from $229.00 to $350.00 for a hand operated device.

Starting January 1st Power Chutes will be $295.95. This still includes the same high tensile steel diamond plate construction, lifetime warranty on the original motor, lifetime guaruntee on all workmanship and welding. Also every Power Chute is handmade to make sure it is constructed tough to work tough for you.

I will be unable to answer you after October 31st as I will be discontinuing my advertising here on lawnsite.com until March 1st of next year, but I can answer any questions you may have on the website at any time.

See you in the spring...Norm
  2. cutedge

cutedge LawnSite Member

You need to make them for Wrights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I need one badly