1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Power Chute!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by awagner9, Apr 29, 2008.

1. awagner9

awagner9 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NW,Ohio

Contacted power today to buy a chute for my scag. Got a voicemail. Called back couple hours later, voicemail again. Left to messages and no call. I need to buy a discharge chute like yesterday. Anyone have any recomndations? Thinking about the one from trimmer trap. Wanted the power one but, can't reach anyone.
  2. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

What are you asking? About the product or about the phone call?

wait until tomorrow for them to return your call, I'm sure they can get you overnight shipping. and I'm sure it will cost you an arm & leg for it too. But if you cannot wait....
  3. Power Chute Design

Power Chute Design LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry I missed your calls, but I was there thru about 5:00 central time yesteray. Today I spent the day doing lawn care. I am slowly weaning myself of the lawn care (and am down to about one day a week with that) as the Power Chute business grows, but I am not quite there.

There are other resources available. You can reach me thru here at lawnsite.com or by emailing thru the Power Chute Design website also. I have the phone at the shop only, but I am able to check email and this website several times a day.

Then you can also place an order thru www.powerchutedesign.com as most customers do. I try to make several different resources available to my customers.

Sorry for your troubles..Norm