Power Chutes For Exmark Triton Decks !

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Power Chute Design, May 5, 2007.

1. Power Chute Design

Power Chute Design LawnSite Senior Member

Power Chute Design now has fabricated and fully tested Power Chutes for Exmarks with Triton Decks on our website. We are finalizing Power Chutes for other Exmark models.

Exmark 006.jpg

2. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice, what does it look like in the up position? Will it lift 180 degree's up or does it stick out at 90 degree's? electric? Mechanical? Price? One of the nicer looking designs I've seen.

3. Power Chute Design

Thank you!

Power Chutes use 12 volt electric motors that can go from completely closed through 180 straight up so as to access narrow gateways and entrances. They can also be stopped anywhere along the way to deflect grass clippings at any angle desired. They come with everything needed for a complete installation and either a two way foot pedal or toggle switch for control.

Exmark 013.jpg

4. Fleming Lawn Services

Fleming Lawn Services LawnSite Member

i have never heard of a power chute and i am curious to know what it actually does. I just bought a 60/27 lazer triton deck and i am curious to see what the benefits of a power chute are.

5. tacoma200

Keeping grass out of landscaping, flower beds, parked cars, etc. My friend put on a mechanical one the only went up to a 90 degree angle (sicking strait out) and of course as you would expect it is bent already. Being able to lift it strait up or 180 degrees is a plus.

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

How much does this cost?

7. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

259.00............ Holy CRAP...... I'll sell ya my string for 2.00

8. Power Chute Design

$259.00 for a fully powered unit with a lifetime motor warranty. Not a universal manual unit that works on 20 different mowers, but specifically for each individual mower.

The old powered unit for Exmarks was Masterchute. No warranties and $375.00.

9. tacoma200

$259 isn't that unreasonable. I mean every accessory you buy for a Commercial ZTR is high. Especially OEM.

10. gl1200a

gl1200a LawnSite Senior Member

You want to see expensive.. go price the new Exmark manual OCDC.