Power Equipment Warehouse's Elvex Com 260-R Headset Radio Giveaway Winner!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by PowerEquipmentWarehouse, Sep 19, 2006.

1. PowerEquipmentWarehouse

PowerEquipmentWarehouse LawnSite Member

The big winner in our Free Com-260R headset radio giveaway is - - - - - William Whaley!!! Known around lawnsite as WJW lawn.

The headphones will climb onboard that big brown truck tomorrow morning and will be in Bill's hands within a couple of days.

Thanks again to all of you who entered, we appreciate your taking the time to visit our site. I'm leaving town tomorrow for vacation and will be back in a week and a half. More details about upcoming events at that time.

Thanks to all of our loyal lawnsite customers, we appreciate your business!! If you haven't purchased from us yet, give us a try, we will do everything we can to earn your business.

Thanks!! Mike
  2. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

Dagnabit - I am 0-2. I feel like Jeff Fisher of the Titans. :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:
  3. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Or the Packers!
  4. The mayor

The mayor LawnSite Senior Member

I was hoping to win instead of buying a headset. Looks like I have to make a purchase.
  5. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

or the Bucs.. 0-16 this year.......LOL
  6. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Well Im a Redskins fan! And I finally won something!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Mike at Power Equipment Warehouse! I've heard great things about the 260R headset...man I cant wait to slap that thing on! I recently did business with these guys, and the service, and prices are awesome. Before I won I was already sold on these guys....now Im still sold on em, and got something for free lol