power house mini skid

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by paolaken, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

How much do they want for the powerhouse? Any attachments?

2. Bigred350

Bigred350 LawnSite Senior Member

They boxer is a little bigger that the dingo but its twice as powerful. And if you get the variable track version you can squeeze the trackes into 32" wide. so you can fit through those tight spots. The boxer also had a very low center of gravity. I have had it sidways on some steep hits. Not one did it fill like it was going to flip over. It also has a smooth ride.

3. Lawnworks

from usa

Twice as powerful? I am going to call bs on that one. I would bet the tx525 has higher hydro flow than any skid out there...

4. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

forgot to mention that the dingo rolled over 2500 hours saturday.he will be rewarded with a new engine in the next week or two.

5. Lawnworks

from usa

2500 hours on the original engine?

6. Bigred350

7. Bigred350

Lets chain them up!!!!!!:weightlifter:

8. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

yes it is the original engine

9. Lawnworks

from usa

I bet you can't count how many times that machine has paid for itself. I have 800 hours on my kholer 25 on my 425... it sounds like it is just getting broken in!

10. bobw

bobw LawnSite Senior Member

I'm plowing with a DitchWitch sk350 and the DW plow attachment.... its an absolutely amazing combination. I chose a sk350 because it was small and will get through gates and tighter manouevering. I have gone through a LOT of awful ground with it and the ability to plow is amazing. Most of the "turf friendly" tracks on the skid units are a bit slippery on mud, but certainly better than a wheeled unit.