Power Rake

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TMAC669, Apr 28, 2008.

1. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

Just playing around with the new camera

DSC00381-1.jpg

2. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

I am in the market for one of these - same thig as a dethatchr correct? What did it run you and how do you like it ?

3. MortonLawn

MortonLawn LawnSite Senior Member

I might be wrong, but doesn't it say Home depot Rentals on the front of the machine??:dizzy:

4. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Ever think that maybe he BOUGHT it from HD after they were done renting it out?

5. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

It also says Classen on the front, what's your point? Actually I picked up a couple of months a go from a guy selling it on this website. I gave $400 for it.

6. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

So back to my original question, how do you like it or how well does it work?

7. MortonLawn

hahah! easy big guy.

8. MortonLawn

my point was, sometimes when something says rental, it might very well be a rental. I wasn't bashing you. I clearly wrote in my first post "I COULD BE WRONG" ....and look I was wrong. Thats a great machine, looks like you got a great deal.

9. TMAC669

TMAC669 LawnSite Member
    from N/A

It works well for what I'm using it for. It's not self proppelled so at times you have to man handle it. Check my post titled "my back yard " and you can see a picture of some work i did with it.

10. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Looks good. I have the same one. Works great, but make sure you check the belt. I bought mine as a rental and the belt was pretty much torn to pieces. I didn't notice until 2 years after i bought it. It worked flawlessly though. Great machine.