Power Trac T-12

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Strawbridge Lawn, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Strawbridge Lawn

Strawbridge Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone here use the Power-Tracs? They seem ideal, but I am interested in their durability (Vs Dingo, BX22 or JD). I have used Dingo's, but iMO they do not have sufficient ground clearance and the small tires sink in moist soils especially if you have to go over an area a few times. 1,200 LB lift.. ANy feedback welcome.
  2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

3. Strawbridge Lawn

Strawbridge Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Thank You. I already did a search and looked through those posts, but those were about a year old and I was hoping there might be some newer info from newer owners.

4. DerikL

DerikL LawnSite Member

The power trac seems to be a nice machine from the info i have seen. I would be interested to see one in action, to see how good they actually are.
  5. lrose2

lrose2 LawnSite Member

Well, I actually played on one at the Louisville show last year. Matter of fact, spent several hours on the unit between myself and employees. It seemed to be a very nice unit. Was the gas model with loader and backhoe. Only thing I didn't like about them is there is no local support. Have to get parts from Power Trac and therefore have to have the knowledge to know what you need. Ended up purchasing a John Deere model 4010 compact tractor with loader. Have excellent dealer support close to home and have been very happy with the unit. In fact, Deere had a promo going on at the time that was no payments and no interest for one year. Made a good amount of money that first year!