Power Washing - Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by ztrguy, Sep 15, 2006.

1. andrewriffle2005

andrewriffle2005 LawnSite Member

We do mainly big trucking companies and have 1200 gallon tanks so we usually hit up city water plants and fill up usually under 10 mins. Most of these water plants hoses come from the ceiling so we have a small hole in the box truck and obviously no problem with the flat bed. If your doing houses, I would always use there water. We always do it that way.

2. FCPWLLC

FCPWLLC LawnSite Senior Member

We have a line-x type product applied to the floor in our Trailer. To protect from chemicals.

3. eric4ace

eric4ace LawnSite Member

I have a 3500#, 250 degree washer mounted in the bed of my pick-up. When operating I open the tailgate, roof vent(if heat used) and all three topper doors. I do not have any overheating issues. The key is to face your exhaust towards an opening.

4. shepoutside

shepoutside LawnSite Bronze Member

If your specing a unit to run, in a enclosed trailer, or box van, do try to get a water cooled engine. The air cooled need the cooler air to properly cool, but would only have the warm air, and will burn out faster.

5. mgramling

mgramling LawnSite Member

andrewriffle2005

My brother and father own 6 semi's and 12 wreckers. Can you tell me what chemical you use to spray on the trucks, and do very little hand brushing. the semi's are car haulers. the wreckers are 8 rollbacks and 4 heavy for hauling semi and trailers. We used to wash their trucks by hand, then started using an some sort fo acid so they dont' have to hit them with a brush. to help save on labor.

we are in the process of replacing the fleet, and want a good chemical, that isn't and acid, that won't hurt the paint or aluminum. their newest semist are a beautiful candy apple blue, with tons of aluminum. And right now we are hand washing them while we look for a product that won't hurt the finish. Can you you give me some ideas.

6. Propowerwash

Propowerwash LawnSite Senior Member

open trailer