Power washing pricing.

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by Rocha_Construction, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Rocha_Construction

Rocha_Construction LawnSite Member

Hello,

We have been offering power washing for old stone and concrete patios for a year now. And we have been doing alright with it.

The question is, what is the correct pricing for these services?

We work on the state of Maryland, and I know that prices vary greatly. But I wanted to have an idea to make sure that we are not overpricing or underpricing.

We tend to charge by the hour since it is easier than measuring bigger surfaces.

Thanks!

2. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

length x width / 7 georgia

3. lkendall

lkendall LawnSite Member

I don't think your going to get many responses on this topic.. There is a sticky on the top of the forum that says no discussion of prices.. Its a public forum ( and being from Maryland) I wouldn't be able to share my pricing with you as a competitor

4. Rocha_Construction

No problem.

I just wanted a close idea to be fair with my customers since this is not something we advertise, but something we offer extra while we are working on another area.

Anyhow, I have consulted a few other landscapers and hardscapers we have worked with in the past. And it looks like we are right on target on our hourly price (give or take a few dollars).

Thanks.

5. Propowerwash

Propowerwash LawnSite Senior Member

How did this work Out ?

6. Rocha_Construction

Everything is fine.

We tend to get every single power washing job I offer since it is just an add-on to the repair quote or new patio quote I present.

Just wanted to make sure that I was bidding correctly.

Thx.

7. Propowerwash

Propowerwash LawnSite Senior Member