Power Washing

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by bigkyle, Feb 20, 2007.

1. ashs inc

ashs inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from alabama

Michael,

a 100psi??? are you kidding??? I dont understand. Most of the houses i do require hot water and at least 2500 psi.

2. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Thatz what i said, michael is not a rookie when it comes to the biz of pw we spoke and we has given me some advice on cleaning.

3. FCPWLLC

FCPWLLC LawnSite Senior Member

The right tips and higher flow machines. We generally shoot 2 story homes from the ground. First apply the proper detergent blend and let sit for 5-10 minutes. After that, it is a simple rinse down. Of course there is more to it than that but that is the jist of it.

HPNX0004.JPG

All belted up.jpg

4. FCPWLLC

This an example pic... That stream is only 40 psi, but 5.6 gpm. The FLOW is what allows it to shoot that far and the low pressure allows the injector to pull detergent.

The Other pics are of other example of the right equipment and use of higher flow to clean faster and more thorough. The surface cleaner use both flow and pressure to clean a 28 inch path easily and 10 times faster than just a wand.

davisduring6.jpg

proequip_proresults.jpg

big_guy_at work.jpg

5. squirtgun

squirtgun LawnSite Member

I see Michael is trying to educate the masses on the safe ways to clean a property.I got your back buddy.

6. ATVracer

ATVracer LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

I nominate you moderator of this forum. Nice website also!

7. mosmgras

mosmgras LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

In the above pic (the one with the honda engine and pump) what is the other thing the engine is running?

8. FCPWLLC

2500 watt generator to power the Hot Box (In the picture below in trailer) giving me the addition of Hot Water.

Hey Scott (squirtgun), didn't take you long to find me over here. Scott can answer some Pressure washing questions with the best of them. He is the Don of the Pressure Washers Mafia.

I just pimp the benifits of being in that mafia. LOL See pics for member benifits. LOL

Trailer rear.jpg

DEE DEE PWM$$$.jpg

$$$PWM$$$.jpg

9. mosmgras

mosmgras LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

VERY NICE....

Oh, the washing setup looks good also.

10. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

What kind of unloader, a yu-2158 ss is what i have and a k7.