Powered OCDC's Now for John Deere & Dixie Choppers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Power Chute Design, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Power Chute Design

Power Chute Design LawnSite Senior Member

Tony, I've seen the pictures of the OCDC unit you made for your WB. You seem to do pretty fair with your own creations. Norm

2. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Make one for a 48" Turf Tracer HP.... I'll buy it............

3. Power Chute Design

OK, it's a deal. I am only a sponsor here for one month to test the waters on fall advertising, but I'll be back here advertising in the spring again. All new models will be added to the website as they become available so you can also keep updated there. Norm

4. TrpD345

TrpD345 LawnSite Member

Can the chute be partially opened?

5. bbailey

bbailey LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

Does your kit for the John Deere come complete, with the foot pedal control and all necessary components? How quick is your turnaround time on an order. I need one for my JD now!!!

6. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Any plans for a model for bobcat mowers?

Cheers
    Jeff

7. Power Chute Design

Yes, the chute can be fully closed, fully open or stopped at any spot in between. It can be left at any point along it's travel to be used to deflect clippings.

I can ship in one day as I have all the chutes ready to go for all John Deere and Dixie Chopper models.

Thanks. Norm

8. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Exmark walkbehinds?????? like the 07 Turf tracer 60"

9. bbailey

bbailey LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

Does the kit come with the foot pedal? Thanks-

10. Power Chute Design

John: Yes, I will be fabricating units for the Exmark riders next and since most of the WB decks are the same as the riders I'm sure we'll get the Power Chutes to match up on most of the WB mowers.

Mr. Bailey: The units comes complete with everything you need for a complete installation from the Power Chute to the foot pedal assembly, fuse, fuse holder, all wiring and even the wiring terminals and screws to mount the foot pedal. Everything you'll need except the tools.

Thanks, Norm