PowerPro Model 673

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by XFalloutX, May 24, 2004.

1. XFalloutX

XFalloutX LawnSite Member

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I can't find the company's site (unless its www.powerpro-products.com which doesn't work). One of the wires burnt out and I tried following it back so I could replace it but I couldn't't find the other end when I unraveled the tape. I need to find a schematic for the electronics for it. Any help would be great.

2. XFalloutX

NO one can help me?

3. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

i must sound dumb but what exactly is the machine you are trying to fix??

4. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

I did some back tracing on that web address. It seems like a good URL and is posted in links all over the net but I can not get an IP address on it when I trace it though my firewall. It was a good web address at one time but it is dead now. My guess is some one bought them out and now you need to go to there site. If so who bought them out? The only Power-Pro I could find was owned by K-Gro which makes mowers for K-Mart. I have not been able to find the K-Gro site either. Who know who owns them?

5. xcopterdoc

xcopterdoc LawnSite Senior Member

I know some of the stuff for Kmart was made by weedeater. Might be a start. A lot of these smaller imported lines change so much that there isnt a lot available. maybe you'll find a parts listing by chance, but no way a wiring diagram. Sometimes they are hard enough to find on domestic stuff thats been out a while.

6. XFalloutX

Yeah I think you where going in the right way with k-Gro cause it says it on the steering wheel. I was just confused with the name and stuff cause the engine is made by PowerPro Engines and there was something made by PowerPro whatever. I just wish I could figure out what that wire wen't to.

7. fixer67

Can you take some pictures of the mower and that wire. It may turn out to be a MTD or AYP or even a Murray. You would be surprised at who makes some of this stuff.

8. fixer67